Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Superpower

Teleportation- the ability to move from one place to another instantaneously. How cool would that be? If I could have any superpower, the ability to teleport would be my preferred skill. If I were a super hero, I would most definitely want this skill. I could be helping someone one minute, then be millions of miles away the next. This would be particularily useful with the different alias' that I might have. It would eliminate people's suspicions because by the time someone began to become skeptical, I could have already constructed a plausible alibi. As well as confusing villians, one instant i could be right beside it, and the next in a completely different setting. The possibilities could be endless! Although super-human strength, invisibility, freezing things, blowing fire, flying, shooting spider webs, etc, would all be awesome, I feel that the ability to teleport stands above all.

No comments:

Post a Comment